Monday, June 1, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

Started the night off right by picking up smoking.
Steve, Sput, and Duke just hangin' with Bruce.
I got the first king's cup.
Duke, probably making up some crazy rule for the game.
Brandyn showed up with some hoes.
I got the second king's cup...
Duke is really proud of this one.
Danny soaking up the beer in his stomach with some munchies.
Garza showing up late, too cool as always.
Steve broke Duke's rule and had to go out and shotgun a beer...if you know Steve, you know what is to come.
Everyone coming out to watch the show, here is Sputnick.
Shotgun.
Puking.
Laughing, for some reason  Steve is soaking wet.
I decided to get on the table and dance.
"And we party and bullshit"
"Dude let's get a  roomie pic!"
...
I got the third and final king's cup, thanks to Steve's nasty beer mixed with an already disgusting mixture of keystone full lager I went outside and tried to puke after this.
Marty and his girl showed up to bring the ruckus.
Bruce really wanted out.
Next day I had to wrestle Lexy down for my camera back.
Met Dave up at Tempe park to whoop him in some s.k.a.t.e! He actually beat me twice then proceeded to eliminate me in the Es Game of Skate.

No comments:

Post a Comment