Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun Weekend

Decided to start the weekend off by getting a  hair cut by Garza and Sputnick.... (Before)
After much deliberation on my part and buzzing on Garza's part this is what I look like now.
My mane detached.
After cutting my hair me and Bruce hung out before the party at Lexy and Armida's.

Lexy and Lisa hanging when we came back  to my place during the party to let Bruce out.
Putting my sweater on as drunk Lexy got ahold of my camera.
The Guido and Jacque back at the party.
Half of Whitey, Myself, And Kimmy with some guy.
Somewhat of a picture of James, Bear, Bonds, Nick, Ryan, Jen, and some others at the party.
My brother Nizz steezing around and probably up to something.
Nick and Steve at the party. Steve still bummed I yelled at him. 
                     
                                                            (deleted incriminating photo)

Aftermath of Friday night. Which I cleaned up by the way...
Saturday morning drive to work on a beautiful day.
Worked with this Kraut who gave me bad advice all day. "That's how you show them you care"

No comments:

Post a Comment